Josh Dunham of Prince with his lovely wife Cora.
Cora is holding her new Brooklyn Gear Drum Wallet.
Cora is the phenomonal drummer for Prince. What a
amazing married couple.
Josh is holding the new KSD 6 string and was playing
thru his Brooklyn Gear 2x15 cab that he will be playing
when he does the Superbowl on Feb 4th!
David Santos of Elton John/Billy Joel, Credence
Clear Water Revival and now getting ready for
upcoming John Fogerty tour with his KSDv70j5.
David also has a 70j4.
Kern Brantly of Destiny Child, Beyonce, Chris Brown,
Bow Wow is a solid EBS and KSD guy along with Jamero
The Brooklyn Gear booth was so busy that Al Carty
had to check out his KSD 5 string in the hallway at NAMM.
Al was so into it he came back the next day to play the new
KSD 6 string.
Robert Pagliari of OHM stopped on by
to visit Adam. Robert uses our EBS pedals
Hugh McDonald of Bon Jovi came on by and checked
out our fine offerings. Hugh has been a great friend to all of
us at Brooklyn Gear. Next time we will get his beautiful
wife Kelly in the picture. She was taking the photo....
Al "Boogie" Carty playing the KSD 6 string. Al just
finished his Rob Thomas tour and now getting ready
for the Taylor Hicks tour.
with his KSDv70j5 playing thru his BG2x15 cab
Marcus Miller checking out the new KSD 6 string 60's
Marcus Miller playing our KSD 5 String Brooklyn
Bryron Miller checking out our new KSD Brooklyn
from Japan. 4 string
We had a great time at Winter NAMM 2007.
It was one of our best shows ever. We launched great new products, saw old friends, met new ones, poured some great single malt whisky and bourbon's and even had great artists playing in our booth.
New products we launched
1. New Ken Smith Designed "KSD" 6 string Jazz Bass. We are using the Ken Smith Burner Headstock with the existing KSD Jazz Body. It will have the same circuit as the other KSD's though it will have 18ml spacing as compared to the 19ml on the 4 & 5 strings. We are taking orders on the 6 string and expect to ship worldwide in April. The Six string will be available in 60's, 70's and Fretless Black.
Images coming soon!
2. New Ken Smith Designed "KSD Brooklyn" from Japan. These new exciting basses are using the hand picked exotic woods from Ken Smith shop and assembled in Japan. Pricing and shipping dates are still being finalized.
Ken Smith is calling this line his "Brooklyn" line as his first workshop where he made his first basses were in Brooklyn.
Images coming soon.
3. New Brooklyn Gear 8 String Electric Guitar. This new guitar is the start of our new Brooklyn Gear guitar line. The guitar will be available after April as we are still determining pricing because our bridge source is being extra greedy.
The staff at Brooklyn Gear is really excited about the launch of this new guitar line and our new headstock design.
Brooklyn Gear will not be making any Bass Guitars and will solely only work with Ken Smith
for bass instruments.
4. New Brooklyn Gear Drum Wallet. This new drum wallet will be a drum dampner that comes with a drum key that we plan to retail for $20. All the artists who tested the drum wallet that we had on our loaner DWDRUMS snare drum was amazed with how easy it was to put on, secure, use and carry.
Cora Dunham(Josh Dunham wife) of Prince was a lucky lady and was able to take one back with her to Vegas as they prepare for the Prince Half Time Show for the Superbowl on Feb 4th.
Photos of the drum wallet coming soon!
5. New Brooklyn Gear Leather Guitar Straps. These new leather designed guitar straps come from our great friends and designers Morning Breath. This team of designers have really cut loose and came up with some great looks.
Images to follow.